thinkIT is looking to hire an applied Field Officer to evaluate our current programs, using insights obtained to steer and supervise the deployment of the Yotta system. The Field Officer will be required to construct evaluative frameworks, liaise with stakeholders on the ground including government officials, health professionals and local leaders, and then devise data-driven undertakings that fully align with our stated aims. You should engage in this iterative endeavor with precision to promote beneficence.
Field Officer Responsibilities:
- Formulating evaluative resources to guide the fieldwork and programs.
- Signing up health centers onto the Yotta platform.
- Conferring with project beneficiaries and support staff to evaluate uptake, pitfalls, and areas necessitating expansion.
- Collecting all relevant data, where possible, for subsequent inspection.
- Inputting data into suitable software and then arranging this to facilitate analysis.
- Extracting and reporting on data-driven conclusions for each salient undertaking.
- Revising and creating novel implementations that cover shortfalls in extant initiatives.
- Updating your expertise by employing a proactive approach to learning.
Qualifications and experience
- High school diploma.
- Completion of a formal, industry-specific training program.
- Demonstrable experience as a Field Officer.
- Proficient in relevant data storage and analysis software.
- Ability to procure, house, and inspect high-quality data independently.
- Commendable program and capacity development abilities.
- Strong verbal, written, organisational, statistical and communication skills.
- Exceptional supervision and relationship-building abilities.